What settings do you choice when setting up a game?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gary MTFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K
England to league one, France second, Seria B, German Second, and Spannish Second and Scottish 3rd where I begin. I like a big as database as possible.

english league to league 2
french to second
spainish 1st
german 1st
italian 1st
and on huge database

You really need to get a new computer. :D OT, I usually load up England till League 2, France, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, Spain, Italy all first couple of divisions.

My favourite selection : all leagues from Bulgaria,Croatia,Greece,Romania,Serbia,load all the players from these nations and try to conquer Europe :)

English Premier down to all three BSB and all four Scottish.

Last edited:
Every League Main League in Europe (top Teir), but down to the Blue Square N/S, Scotland third division, Irleand (both), Wales and Spanish B League

All leagues in whichever country I pick to manage in plus view only of the top division of the rest (I always stick with my team I have no interest in moving about) - Argentina, Brazil, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Italy, Australia, South Africa and Korea, Scotland, Spain, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Portugal, Mexico and Russia.

Having said that when I was Athletic Bilbao it was only a portion of that due to their transfer restrictions

Brazil 1st Division
Germany Italy 1st Division
Spain France 1st Divison
England Lowest Division

My computer:
England - League 2
Scotland - Top league
Italy - "
Spain - "
Russia - "
Large database plus: top division club players in South America, Europe
Aprrox 40k people