What should I aim for.

• Thread starter Thread starter tomfmlfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

tomfmlfc

Reaction score
I started with Real Sociedad, they are riddled in debt, you get given a £0 transfer budget.

In my first season I finished 9th with a media prediction of 14th.

In my second season I was given a £9m bufget and I finished 6th with a media prediction of 10th, also getting to the Copa Del Rey final knocking Real Madrid out on the way and loosing too Barcelona 3-2 in the final after being 2-0 up.

Am now about to start my 3rd season and I've bought :

Honda - Free contract
Isco - £29.5m
Belhanda - Loan
Javi Garcia - Loan

My long term goal is to well and truly knock Barcelona off their perch which is going to be an immense challenge, they won the title in my second season 21 points clear of Real Madrid (2nd).

Here's my team, do you think a top 4 finish is a realistic aim?

52D600C6D0776529C34E75056E9825D584EE9B98

does honda work as a BWM?

I had him AP but Isco became available so I had to grab him, I have Honda's training schedule set to Centre Midfielder, so am going to see how he pans out, I'll probally just put Javi Garcia there and interchange Isco and Honda.

I had him AP but Isco became available so I had to grab him, I have Honda's training schedule set to Centre Midfielder, so am going to see how he pans out, I'll probally just put Javi Garcia there and interchange Isco and Honda.

excellent midfield, you'll push a lot of teams but i am not too familiar with the defence

excellent midfield, you'll push a lot of teams but i am not too familiar with the defence

Inigo Martinez is one of the best up and coming talents in world football, I bought Alvaro as he was cheap, good and Spanish, I've also just signed van der Wiel (the Dutch right back)

AE1466FAF8D482D2AC0F3BFEDEEF604601D7F08A

DA649F7B696758F4C5E4605287E21597A8182709

nice those two look very solid. im sure you will make a good fist of it this season

I think you can do it, how good is Vela? Personally I'd consider looking to add another goalscorer to there but that's it

Anything is possible. I challengde Bayern Munich once in a save with Monchengladbach. I finished second in the first season. No tranfsers only a free signing wich was drenthe. The media prediction was 7th. So it's possible.

One major thing to bare in mind regarding Vela; Arsenal can buy him back at any time for £3.5m. I have both done this and been on the receiving end, as they usually just buy him when he starts to become really good then sell him for £15-20m a season later :l

Yeah Inigo Martinez is class & Alvaro is pretty decent , Had them as my partnership for Spain U21's. That teams well balanced & solid so yh you probs can push Real & Barca if you add a few more good players

should sign a decent striker, check for Destro, he's really good scorer, i got him for free into my second season!

Back