What should I do to prepare for the new season?

• Thread starter Thread starter TaylorJae
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 750

TaylorJae

Reaction score
So I just finished my first season with Juventus and now I have to start preparing for the new season. My problem is how do I go about this?

Here are my main issues I wish to cover:
- Youth players (U18 & 21) - A lot of my youth players were all ready on loan and so they've all come back and they're are a lot of them. Do I send them all back out on loan? Release the crappy players (most of them)? There's too many!
- The BoardIs there any requests I should make to the board?
- Staff - I never altered the default staff and am wondering should I bring in new, better staff?

Apart from the above, what should I be doing within the club to prepare for the season.

I would recommend you be ruthless - release the crappy ones, I would bring in new staff but only sack old ones as you replace them with new ones.

Agree with zJordan here, release a lot of the useless ones, although they aren't on a lot of money you may as well free up the little amount they do use up. If you don't plan on using some of them but they have a lot of potential then it may be worth loaning them out for a few months next season to see if you can get them playing time at a decent level, say a division lower or maybe a season in another countries top division.

Staff wise I would only replace if you are going to be able to bring in a better replacement. It is always good to have your own staff in the long run because if you move clubs you never know they may come with you!

Back