What story do you want to see?

• Thread starter Thread starter JMcQueen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K

JMcQueen

Reaction score
Yeah, so i've recently decided to call it a day with my recent save and wanted to start a new game and story for all you readers out there!

Now, instead of picking a team I want to go, im gonna completely leave it to yourselfs for what team I shall go - it could be any team, in any league, in any country and even any challenge!

Il leave this open for a few hours or maybe until tommorow when im up..(whenever that may be) to decide what team to go - I will choose the team with the most votes - if there is a tie then I will choose the one i prefare out of the tie - if there is a stupid amount of teams all tied then I will choose at random selection on football manager, by clicking " select team for me" until one of the suggested teams are picked.

Ok - so throw me your ideas!

swansea
middlesbrough
crawley
pompy
napoli
lecce
PSG
AS monaco

SønderjyskE - My local team in the Danish Superliga :wub:

Bring Hungary back to being a powerhouse like they where in the 1950's. Theres a challange for you :P

Edit: You could call your story "Hungary for Glory" ;)

Bring Hungary back to being a powerhouse like they where in the 1950's. Theres a challange for you :P

Edit: You could call your story "Hungary for Glory" ;)

Nice idea i like it. Maybe with videoton or debrecen

I would love to see a Liverpool one, I haven't seen a good Liverpool one on this and would love to see how other people other than myself handle and guide the club. If anybody does know a good Liverpool story could you please link me :)

Ok! Just woke up..and after counting the votes here are the results!

And just like I expected there is a tie between three teams.

Liverpool - 2 votes
Swansea - 2 votes
Gladbach - 2 votes

All over votes where appreciated, but as I said only the team with the most votes would I manage! It's between these three sides, Il leave this open for another hour and if there isnt a decider then I will "Select a team for me" on fm until one of these teams are chosen at random.

Oh, if I had come 10 minutes ago then Honved could have had a chance. Out of the tree mentioned, I'd choose 'Gladbach.

id love to see a bolton, swansea or norwich one
And for AlanM92 there are loads of really good liverpool stories from FM11, excellent ones infact

Swansea - 3 Votes
Gladbach - 3 Votes
....... - ? votes

Ive decided to remove liverpool from the running, simply because I dont want to do them because the've been done plenty of times. It's down to Swansea and Gladbach, but...could a random third choice steal the win with just an hour left?

Back