nelson09

Reaction score
I have a load of players but i dont know what the best tactic is to download? I have been using Man Utd 12.0.4 and although im playing well i keep getting beat.

I have the following players

Hazard, Willien, Ganso, Gotze, Damiao, Hulk, Hamsik, Ramsey, Hummels, Fuchs, Corchia, Radja, Canvani.

Can anyone please help.

Thanks

Shaun

yr teams morale will be 2 low because ya cheated wiv all those new players

why cheat and ask for advice why dont you cheat a little more add a manager to who your playing and move there goalkeeper out of the goal that could help you ;)

sorry moralist, if i buy a pc game 50 euros, can i play like i want??

ok, now, can you please answeare at the question of this member? ok, thanks...

in my opinion the best tactic is vodu 4-4-2 (1st version). it's for me worked with every team that i use (maribor, flamengo,eintracht)...other are Mr Hough 4-1-2-2-1 an il devasto (real madrid clock version).

other don't work for me...

ok, bye bye an enjoy your game like you want.

you dont NEED to have a particular tactic if you cheated with all those players

Who says he's in the first season? I'm in my 6th season and have Muniain, Cavani, Cortouis, Hazard, Corchia, Vargas, etc. I didn't cheat, I just used installments. It ****** up my finances, but still.

And who cares if he is cheating? There is no universal rule that you aren't allowed to cheat. He plays his game the way he wants, who the **** are you to say "No you can't"?

yeah, just like the above post said..

pity the guy, it was an honest question from him.. instead getting the answers, he got bashed.
talking about cheating, the game itself is 'inviting' cheating, how can you install yourself as manager of man utd (or any good club) without any experience? unless you start your game unemployed, get some reputation, then hired by bigger club..
its just a game, everybody got their own fantasy when playing it..

anyway shaun, check on http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-testing-project-football-manager-2012-a.html if you are still looking for answers.. make your own pick.. :)

after the telling off duly received i would like to offer some advice and it would be sacrifice some of your attacking players as you have to many talented but attacking options!!

sorry for being a tool earlier :D

With that sort of attacking calibre (which IMO is overkill), Proxy's Parking the Bus tactic would be well suited to your team. Real silky tactic that will no doubt bag you a ton of goals.

any of xenons have worked amazingly well for me and im into 2016 so ai don't seem to have twigged it yet!! i have hamsik and cavani too and they have been brilliant. get match prep on high with teamwork set until fluid then drop to average and set to attacking movement