Raikan007's recommended players for Fm10

Raikan007

Reaction score
good day all, this evening i will be installing my copy of Fm10 to my pc and i am very excited about this, im sure you can all understand :D
i will be uploading players that i tend to find which will be shared with everyone just like i did for Fm09 with screenshots and will be formulating the Raikan007's shortlist which will be realeased shortly. i am making one thread so if you are looking for certain players and how they turn out, ask away. I hope this helps as many people as it did on the last Fm. I am still deciding whether or not to install Fm10 at work again, as i never did any work really, so might not be permanently updated, but will definately try be of help.
watch this space!!

Last year's shortlist was in one word, epic. Hope this shortlist is just as good :)

hi bud your last shortlist was indeed epic, i was wondering if you are going to include free agents in this one? i would like to see your selection x)

yeah the last one was alright so ill probably give this a look

Loved your last shortlist so hopefully this will be just as good.

I hate to ask this but i really have no idea how i can download this shortlist! Any kind souls could help me wif this?^^)

I hate to ask this but i really have no idea how i can download this shortlist! Any kind souls could help me wif this?^^)
no worries mate, i have not had the time to develop one just yet,i have just installed it at home over the weekend and have barely played as well as being more focused on developing my tactics.
the shortlist will be uploaded soon i promise, thank you!

He looks a very good player for lower league, its a shame his composure isnt better but very good find :D

yeah i know, thats what he is meant for :p the pace is also a good factor

Yeah the pace is great I think he could destroy the lower league

is there any specific player you would reccomend for liverpool second season

Bruno Alves - Porto - CB
View attachment 19388
he has been sensational, been keeping Vidic out for most of the season, had a decent game the game before, just played Sevilla in CL Quarters and scored a Cracker from the edge of the area and was MoM ave 7.6, his overall has dropped alot, was sitting on 7.6 for most of the season.

you need another defender, maybe try Per Mertesacker too from Bremen!
Bernardo - Cruizero - Cm, new David Beckham but Brazillian, is really good too!!

Last edited:
ok thanks m8 will look at those two