Reaction score
my team
adler
srna
verthongen
pablo/sakho
balzaretti
sahin/huddlestone
paulo henrique(just bought him and hes nt impressive at all)
pastore(same goes for him)
neymar
alexis sanchez
kerzhakov

i also wanted to play pastore and henrique together by pastore in the amc position and henrique sitting slightly deep in the CM position but its nt working.also the defence is looking in shambles.

Well, if you have that many signings, the team will not perform instantly. If you have used an editor, also consider that it might upset the balance of the game, making teams play very cautious against you instantly. As tou have one of the best teams in the world, i think that à fluid AMS attacking approach would suit you, like the devasto ones. Also have à look in the new 4312 or the 433 that raikan has made.

Well, if you have that many signings, the team will not perform instantly. If you have used an editor, also consider that it might upset the balance of the game, making teams play very cautious against you instantly. As tou have one of the best teams in the world, i think that à fluid AMS attacking approach would suit you, like the devasto ones. Also have à look in the new 4312 or the 433 that raikan has made.

no editor used here.i used the unbeatable everton tactic with some tweakings and worked wonders in the first season.so decided to build a new team in the 2nd season by offloading quite a lot of players so got the team i wanted with some sheer luck 2.i used raikan's 4-3-3 which doesnt seem to give me any solid result.lets see if the other does.thx anyways.

Basiclly, you need the team to get gelled before expecting results.