phoenixsigma

Reaction score
I have played the demo with various teams and currently i am doing below par with everyone i pick, i was wondering if any one new any gd tactics which could help me out

My best advice would be to wait until the game is actually released and use the demo to get à better grip of the man management, the team talk and some of the new features etc . I have now played over 50 matches with arsenal, Fulham and lazio and have WON ALL matches but two( one loar, one drawn) using the tactic tjat was setup when I tool over the team, only focusing on the man handling. Its my belief that some of the variables are heavily incorrectly weighted, meaning the tactics means nothing.

My best advice would be to wait until the game is actually released and use the demo to get à better grip of the man management, the team talk and some of the new features etc . I have now played over 50 matches with arsenal, Fulham and lazio and have WON ALL matches but two( one loar, one drawn) using the tactic tjat was setup when I tool over the team, only focusing on the man handling. Its my belief that some of the variables are heavily incorrectly weighted, meaning the tactics means nothing.

this is very worrying to me. Havent played the demo (too big to download for me...) but I'm always hearing about this in forums. Imho form+morale were already too relevant in FM11, and it seems they're even more in FM12 with the new "features" (tones, team meetings)???

I really woudln't want Football Manager to become Football Psychologist but maybe it's just me

what you mean by man management ?

ok thanks i will practice that in the demo and get a handle on it for the full game