horsovski

Reaction score
View attachment 463727View attachment 463726View attachment 463725View attachment 463724View attachment 463723

This is the tactic I've been using so far with this AC Milan team. I'm in 2017 now and I've managed to win CL last year but no Serie A yet (playing this online with friend who controls Inter).

I think I've got a pretty solid team now but I'd like to know your opinions on it if I should adapt any new tactic or if it is there anything else you would change here? So far I've been playing very attacking football with this tactic but I believe this hurt me by loosing some of the crucial matches this year, especially when I had to face counter tactis from quick teams.

Any recommendations ?

i'd maybe look at tightening things up in training.
perhaps set defensive positioning for pre match training and tactics for general training.
i was working with a fairly attacking strategy but was conceeding almost every game. i change my training without a big tactical switch and it seemed to help.
also, without changing that tactic that seems to work well in most games, perhaps set up a second less attacking tactic you can deploy for difficult away games and those tough derby matches.

another handy tip i picked up on here the other day. if you're trying to play flowing attacking football. try slowing the tempo and you'll lose possesion less often and maybe push the time wasting up a little, it'll give your players a little more time on the ball to make the right decision

Last edited: