What Team Are You The Manager Of ?

Manchester United on FM 2008 mid-way through second season (Jan 2009)

GK Joe Hart
LB Gareth Bale
RB Micah Richards
CB Nemanja Vidic
CB Vincent Kompany
MC Ryan Giggs
MC Javier Mascherano
MC Cristiano Ronaldo
FC Wayne Rooney
FC Shaun Maloney
FC Carlos Tevez

Millwall in league2 after a spell at Lincoln im BSP started to get them into play offs and left a fairly solid base before taking my opportunity at the new den. Sitting top of league2 currently and looking good!

This is all on FMH12 android.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Started as without a job and i was offered the job in Forrest Green in blue square premier. At my first season came 1st promoting Forrest Green to league 2. i then came 1st in league 2 later and went for league 1. Now surely i thought that this would be hard, so i sat my expetations to be avoiding relegation, but then i came 1st again and got promoted for the third time in a row. I then resigned from Forrest Green(which i regret), and became without a job for 1,5 seasons. then Forrest Green (which relegated from npower championship and now was in 1st place in league 1) offered me my job back, and ofc i couldn't say no, so now im back in league 1 with Forrest Green, once again on my way for npower championship.

I'm with histon. I've took them up from the bsq prem into the prem and won everything possible apart from twice (4th in prem and lost in the bsq playlets)