What team do you start off with when you first get your hands on the new Fm?

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

Which team do you manage the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raikan007

Reaction score
I was just wondering what team is the most popular for the members here to start a new save with as soon as they get their copy of the new Fm each year? You can elaborate on the reasons why as well!

Will be intersting to see what the most played team is!

If other, please post your team in your post and select other on the poll!

I always start with Manchester United, I always use them to make my yearly 442 tactic and get used to the new changes then I go to a smaller German club...

The question is also, who do you manage the most? I do about 3 saves with United each release due to patches etc :)

Newcastle- Usually do around 3-4 saves. With new patches ect. and 1 season just to get used to game.

Always start with Arsenal, they have a great set up i.e scouts and coaches. When is the new patch out?

Its strange, im never the team I support :S lol

As soon as i start a game I'm with Rangers and nearly never leave them my love for them is to great <3

sorry Scotts, forgot to add Celtic and Rangers :) I do apologize!

Corby town! home town :) mess around with them or man united till uncle rons database comes out then start low as possible!,

Raikan,

is German lower leagues good fun?

Corby town! home town :) mess around with them or man united till uncle rons database comes out then start low as possible!,

Raikan,

is German lower leagues good fun?

I have only played once for a little while with Hertha Bsc last year in FM11, Brazillian lower leagues are awesome!

I always prefer to start unemployed with automatic experience at the very bottom, like in the level 9 leagues. With a team like Dunston, Ashington, Met Police etc. Much more challenging.

I usually start unemployed or as Rangers manager. Although I still haven't got around to managing Rangers on FM12 yet.

i always start with rangers every game thats who i start with lol

Wolfsburg from now on. Used to be Sheffield Wednesday (my team) but Im a bit burnt out on that now.

Hometown team from shithole where i live, after that , armed with knowledge on new wonderkids and what not, i gradually work my way up through some of less competetive leagues, eventually ending up in PL.

Back