• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

gormo095

Reaction score
dont know what team to be please help and some good players

st. johnstone if your looking for a challange or man city if u want to take it easy

aberdeen or hearts try and brake the old firm strangle hold on the title

Wexford Youths if you want an amazing challenge lol! Amateur club in Irish First Division! Worth 1.7 Million though which is amazing for an amateur team! (They're my local team!)
Notts County is a good challenge too, oldest club still in league football!

Lol seemed to have made your mind up.

Buying players? Well, Hunterlaar should be your no.1 target (Depending on which patch you are using) After that, I'd maybe try and buy Daniel Alves from Sevilla.

But your squad should be set really, after getting Hunterlaar.

use newcastle, there team is very good but you need correct tatics to get them where they can be

Dani alves hes plays for Barca come on he cost 25+millilon you should know and the best Rb is Maicon of Inter

nah dont be Real. go for a challenge ;] or something slightly more challenging that Madrid at least. how about someone like Roma? or Sevilla? If you wanna be madrid cuz of the cash then you could easily generate plenty of $$$ by selling players with sevilla and roma etc. you'll get bored if you are Madrid.

I would do a championship team like Derby or watford. Try and get them into the Primership and then build your squard from there.

i prefer tottenham hotspur..the challenge is to get the into top four or win the premier league..and i just can guide them to the second place..

Jesus stop spamming the thread, why ask? You obviously have made up your mind on R. Madrid... Why ask for people's advice then just completely blank it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back