What To Do With Self ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Burkie7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 702

Burkie7

Reaction score
Finished school last year and just finished my course in Fas ( Government Run Service For Unemployed ) in computers,

Right now I have to wait till next year to do the course I'm doing as after I did my interview the other day they said it was full and I will have to wait for next year, Its in Computer Game Devolpment.

Just wondering for other people on this who may be unemployed or were before what I should do with myself with all the free time, I know the obvious get a job but that is very hard at the moment in Dublin.

Thank you ..

Well, seeing as you asked.. ;)

Dole & Sleep.

Also self-teach some things related to the course you are going to take - get a head start.

Get bladdered often, sleep with as many women as possible, play lots of football manager and generally enjoy yourself.

At the moment I am actually doing alot of what ya's said, Im drunk very often, Im on the dole and stay in bed all day, The woman part well I seem to have a act of going of with birds that resemble the 2 birds that were fighting on the X Factor

At the moment I am actually doing alot of what ya's said, Im drunk very often, Im on the dole and stay in bed all day, The woman part well I seem to have a act of going of with birds that resemble the 2 birds that were fighting on the X Factor

So you are pulling a couple of fatties, one of which has Downs?

Bro...

Try and find a job save some money to learn to drive and buy a nice car, work out everyday then in a year when you get to college join the football team and have all the birds after you! Wish i did!

I from Dub aswell, i'd recommend doing a community college (no points needed) course theres loads of different choices of stuff to do. I'm do one myself, been outa school 3 years and did nothing for 2 of them years but i would advise you to look sooner rather then later since everything really starting on the 13th but most of the places would still accept but some courses could be full by now

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

if i was you id go on dole though and just have a waster year i did that myself but dont get to into it keep bit active with some hobby cause u'l get to comfy doing nothing

You don't need any detail. Contacts are like glasses--they only help your vision when they are on.

Could you send us a link to a community college with spots still open mate cos think most places are full now, and im in a gym now but find it very hard to go to every day but I hate sitting in all day being a waster gets very boring ha

Just pm where bout u from and ill find ur local one

I'm still in school but I would say keep trying to get jobs/ get the Fairy Jobmother in :P

Find a decent hobby, take up a sport or something.
Hand a CV in everywhere, might as well do it even if there's not a high chance of getting in.
See if any Computing courses starting this year have spaces, and if not, read up on some stuff to give you a running start next year.
Enjoy yourself!

Back