What wage did I offer?? -> a question

• Thread starter Thread starter gneiss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 810

gneiss

Reaction score
Browsing this forum didn't answer my question:

How can you find out what wage you did offer a player in a transfer?
In FM2011 you could easliy find the offered wage when clicking a player in the transfer centre. In FM2012 this feature seems gone.....

Anyone?

Go back to the player screen and offer a new contract. As you already made an offer, you'll have the choice of changing the actual one or to cancel it. Choose to modify the offer: the basis will be the wage you offered during the last negotiation.
Note that it's just a way to see what you last offered and don't have to change it (still could be useful if you see another club with a bigger reputation getting into the negotiation). I use it sometimes if I have to change the player status (key player, first team, rotate...) as it seems to be an important point the player would considerate if having the choice between several clubs.

That's an option, but it isn;t when you've delayed the fransfer. I've delayed four transfers. My decision which one to sign, is largely based on the wage the player will get.....and which I can't find anymore.

maybe your best bet is to make another test save and sign them all so you can see. and then learn from this for future reference

Back