What was your biggest frustration in real life football?

• Thread starter Thread starter ruipedro89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 790

ruipedro89

Reaction score
Post your biggest frustration ever in real life football. Write a bit about that situation!

Thats more for general frustrations, this is for football..

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

I play in goal, and no matter how well i play, i won't keep a clean sheet.. Ever.. No matter what.

I play in goal, and no matter how well i play, i won't keep a clean sheet.. Ever.. No matter what.

Might aswell give it up then.

For me, failing multiple trials, always seem to crack under pressure and play ****.

Being played out of position constantly by our coach when I was in college.

"Alright, where do you play?"
"I'm a striker."
"Alright then... well, I'm gonna play you at centre back."
"...Right."

Still, I tried as hard as I could on my debut as a CB, and with ten minutes gone and me feeling a bit more confident, their striker is suddenly played in so I do what a striker being played as a centre half does: take his legs with a horribly timed challenge and give away a penalty.

We ended up losing the game 4-1, although when I asked the coach to put me up front for the last five minutes when we were 4-0 down, he agreed and I set up our only goal.

Up comes the next fixture, and I'm quietly confident of being played up front...

"Alright, you're playing alongside Dave in the back four again."

Bollocks. We lost that game 8-1. If it was FM, he would've been sacked a long time ago.

Still, that was then - now, I've made my own Saturday league team and I play myself as striker every week <)

being scouted by 3 clubs for half a season when i was 12, told by my coaches to my family to channel my progression i could go far. albion, wolves, walsall were watching me

mom and dad split up, grandad got cancer, could no longer make it to play football.
my career goes down the toilet.

mine is being played as a attacking mid whilst im best played as a sweeper cause our team to lose 5 outta 8 games :(

Back