What went wrong?

• Thread starter Thread starter Benn94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

Benn94

Reaction score
I took over Everton in the 2012/2013 after Everton finished 4th the season before. I set my expectations to champions league spots, and the season went really well for the first half. I was first in the league with around 50 points when things started to slip. Some injuries played their part but I think the problem was more down to the tactic and players than injuries.

I have taken a load of pictures to help me explain my problem. My problem is, I dont know why the team slipped in the second half of the season. I used JP's Wenger style 4-4-2 for the whole season and I cannot remember tweaking the tactic at all.

I personally thought that the players were tired, due to too many apps, but the players were always 100% match fit and 90% condition.

Next season I would like to use a defensive mid and possibly wingers. Which formation would you suggest my players fit? Is there a good formation to download which you think would suit my players?

I'm sure you can tell that i'm new to playing around with formations and stuff, i can just about buy a player who will fit a certain role.

Any help would be appreciated!

View attachment 242914

View attachment 242915
View attachment 242916

Here is a picture of the team that i would mostly choose.
View attachment 242911

View attachment 242913

View attachment 242912
View attachment 242910
View attachment 242906
View attachment 242908
View attachment 242907
View attachment 242909
Here is a picture of two signings which will be joining at the start of next season.
View attachment 242917

i would use sumthin's 4-2-3-1 its unreal best tactic i have used...

tbh, the game would be pretty darn boring if 1 tactic could make u go through 60 seasons winning everything right?

just the AI's catching up to your tricks, try slight small changes and see what happens.

Back