What would happen if i dont use up all of my transfer budget

• Thread starter Thread starter chicouk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5K

chicouk

Reaction score
Hey All, hope you are well?

i just bought pato for 40 million which is probably the biggest waste of money ever!!

however i managed to sell some of my players and i have a remaining budget of 20 million

i dont particurlaly want to buy any more players, what would happen if i dont spend it until the next season.. will it carry over?

Thanks!

Hey All, hope you are well?

i just bought pato for 40 million which is probably the biggest waste of money ever!!

however i managed to sell some of my players and i have a remaining budget of 20 million

i dont particurlaly want to buy any more players, what would happen if i dont spend it until the next season.. will it carry over?

Thanks!

Your transfer budget will be part of your general finances, most clubs lose money during the year (at Liverpool I lose £7-10 million a month) but make money back at the end of the year in prize money, sponsorship, TV money and season tickets.

So if your entire budget is £20 million and you spend it, leaving you with nothing, expect to be deep in debt at the end of the year...it's a difficult one, as with real life, if you spend big, you need to win to get money in!:)

Unless your Man City/Chelsea who get money from their sugar daddies...

if your club is good in financial condition, then it is all yours. However, if club is suffering from a financial crisis, then one day the board will come and take all your money+budget. you cannot "hide" your money using the wage/budget adjust.

Back