stuinbucks

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Before I get on to asking the actual question can I just say please dont suggest '' Try another tactic''

Ok I'm testing a tactic with my Blue Square North side and wondering who I should replace when I have a sending off as it's just happened and I'm un-sure who to sacrifice. As i said i'm testing a tactic over the whole season so dont want to change tactic just need abit of advice, I play like this....

ST

ML MC MC MR

DM

DL DC DC DR

GK

Thanks

either the sc or one of the mc's depending on the strenght of the opposition

Thankyou jesaustralia, if I did take off the ST would that not mean I lose the chances of scoring?

Thankyou jesaustralia, if I did take off the ST would that not mean I lose the chances of scoring?

well is this your own tactic or some elses? - it sounds like you are using mr.langvatn 4-1-4-1 rock classic

Well a few things are important to consider - are you leading with a few goals already I wouldn't worry about having the striker on. Have it looked so far like the opponent hasn't shown any teeth in front of your goal - or been dangerous on your third of the pitch - in that case I would feel comfortable taking out the midfielder and drag the other one to the center. Its all a matter of preference i guess, but these are the things i consider if a situation like that, but then again i usually play with either 2 or even 3 strikers like in my early save :)

Ok cool I will try it by taking out an MC, yes it is the rock classic tactic, I just want to see how well in does in LLM

Ok cool I will try it by taking out an MC, yes it is the rock classic tactic, I just want to see how well in does in LLM

Well have you posted this in mr langvatn's thread because if anyone got great experience with this tactic its people in their. If I don't remember wrong about his tactics in general, all players score so im not sure the striker is that important and is the reason you really should ask this question related to the tactic.

cheers