What year are you?

• Thread starter Thread starter xarm0x
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K

xarm0x

Reaction score
Just a check to see what season everybody is in, and what the furthest anybody has been.

This thread could also be used for "newer" players to see if their youngsters will actually turn into quality players.

For example, I'd love to know how good Chris Smalling does/doesn't turn out to be.

On my game (in Sept 2011) Chris Smalling is worth £55k and plays for Brighton :/ .

On FM2010 I'm currently in the 12/13 season I think.

I'm in the 12/13 with Liverpool.
In 2020 with Arsenal.
Just started with Stuttgart

Still haven't got half a season done yet on any of my games. In a net game hosted by Kris which should go past that lol

Me???IM in the 17 season mean!Regens and others s*** is zha' best..I have a good regen(striker)he have 19 composure,16 finishing,18 pace,and 15 acceleration...(5 goals in 1 match :)) )

2012/13 season as Derby.

man, i had an awesome regen on my squad, i sold him for 20 million to Man Utd and got Darren Fletcher in exchange. the match after they bought the regen he got sidelined for 5 weeks :D

Just a check to see what season everybody is in, and what the furthest anybody has been.

This thread could also be used for "newer" players to see if their youngsters will actually turn into quality players.

For example, I'd love to know how good Chris Smalling does/doesn't turn out to be.

Always nice to see a fellow Fulham fan about, it a shame, Smalling isn't good on the game but he will be now because he is going to United, huge loss :(

im in season 2016/2017 and chris smalling is worth £2.6 million and plays for west ham some of his stats are pretty good west ham only signed him for 750k too

2022 I retired when Rangers debt got wrote off.

I waiting on Man U's debt to clear in my 2027 game. Still another 10 years to go! But i'm going to have an unbelievable amount of money when it does clear cause I'm paying out over £4m a month in repayments

Back