what you think

• Thread starter Thread starter shanewilde
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K

shanewilde

Reaction score
hey lads i nned help improving my team my best 11 is van der sar rafeal ferdinand vidic evra silva hargreaves anderson valencia aguero and rooney my subs are tosic giggs owen welbeck and fletcher! i need advice on who to sell and who to replace them

Get rid of Owen, put Fletcher on. Done.

need a bit more info than that I'm afraid.

transfer budget, wage budget, position in league etc

And why on earth have you chosen United? (I presume as all but 1 of the players listed are Utd players) Being a team like Utd is boring, as all you do is win. You really don't have a long term project, you just win. Boring imo.

Not again? Stop posting completely negative posts. He is new, give him a break. Maybe strengthen the midfield a bit more?

need a bit more info than that I'm afraid.

transfer budget, wage budget, position in league etc

And why on earth have you chosen United? (I presume as all but 1 of the players listed are Utd players) Being a team like Utd is boring, as all you do is win. You really don't have a long term project, you just win. Boring imo.

In your opinion, not his

i chose man utd for a number of reasons like i support them its nice to work with quality players etc haha buget 60m im 1st in the league

Agree with selling Own and using Fletcher, can't go much wrong from there. You could sign a world class right back to really fix the team, but keep Rafael as he is a good prospect.

Yeah but thinking about it, i'd probably sign a keeper now tbh. and keep van der saar or foster as the sub, but still buy hart. Akinfeev and the likes, afterall you've got 60m

or asenjo from athletico. was a star performer for me 3 seasons on the trot as athletico

Yeah sign Hart he has experience at the greatest team the world has ever seen :D

Back