I'd want him to be a striker. Better than Messi? Are you having a doddle?

No. not all all. As you wrote, he has the PA of 197 out of 200 whih makes him have the potentiall of becoming on eof the greatest ever through out times. Now, I have played more than 200 seasons of FM in various editions and I dont think I have come ever had a player with that high potential in my team ( naturally, I dont though)

Now, I would look at him and try tio figure out how you want to use him. If having the ambition of becoming the 2011-Barca of tomorrow in terms of quilaity and domination, I would train him as a complete FC and really focus on him getting his Decision, Off the Ball etc to 20. Never mind the other stats, if he gets " stuck" at " only" 17 in passing, finishing etc. Decision etc are far more important

Last edited:
No. not all all. As you wrote, he has the PA of 197 out of 200 whih makes him have the potentiall of becoming on eof the greatest ever through out times. Now, I have played more than 200 seasons of FM in various editions and I dont think I have come ever had a player with that high potential in my team ( naturally, I dont though)

Now, I would look at him and try tio figure out how you want to use him. If having the ambition of becoming the 2011-Barca of tomorrow in terms of quilaity and domination, I would train him as a complete FC and really focus on him getting his Decision, Off the Ball etc to 20. Never mind the other stats, if he gets " stuck" at " only" 17 in passing, finishing etc. Decision etc are far more important
He was like 2M lmao

Should I get him tutored? Complete FC you mean Complete Forward? should I put it at heavy training etc?

Guys, do you ever think Genie Scout gives you wrong PA's on some players? I used it to check the PA's on my team to see which players would become really good (and cut the others 'cause, well, I just can't afford them) and I don't believe some of them ever will. this, by looking at their attributes and by training them for two seasons and they just don't evolve the way they should. (training facilites 18, youth facilities 19)