What's best to do with young players?

Aguero....GOL

Reaction score
So, I have few good young players so i want to know should i have them at club and train them as i have good trainers or should i send them to Coca cola league 1 to get match ex ? thx(A)

it depends on when you are gunna use them. if they 19 or 20 they should looking to be brought into your first team if there is space or opportunity because they need to blend into the squad otherwise send them to coca cola league, players always develope faster which match exp!

Thx but players are just 16 years old but they are good.
I sent one attacker(17) to Leeds and he scored 15 goals and they were promoted.

well then it just depends on what you need but if they do go on loan make sure that they are gunna play because if the lower league teams are just using them to cover there own first team then they are gunna slow down their developement because their training and coaches arent as good as yours. Just do your homework on where they go and why otherwise hang on to them and let your own players tutor them

i get all my youngsters out on loan to any club where they will get first team footy. i find it the best way to devlop them, thats why i like as many league clubs as feeder teams as possible to get my youngsters first team footy

Back