What's going wrong with my team?

• Thread starter Thread starter bredbin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

bredbin

Reaction score
Now i am not normally one crying for help but my fm game has been ******* me right off. Simply i am conceding non CCC and not scoring my own CCC. I have top strikers (Paloschi, Sanogo and a good regen). Back 5 is (krul in goal, rb is serge aurier, cb's are ciaran clarke and stefan savic and lb is Theophile-Catherine), DM is sandro, cm is henderson, cam is ninis/valbuena and rw is chamberlain and lw is gio dos santos.

Sorry about the terrible layout of the post.

Now i am not normally one crying for help but my fm game has been ******* me right off. Simply i am conceding non CCC and not scoring my own CCC. I have top strikers (Paloschi, Sanogo and a good regen). Back 5 is (krul in goal, rb is serge aurier, cb's are ciaran clarke and stefan savic and lb is Theophile-Catherine), DM is sandro, cm is henderson, cam is ninis/valbuena and rw is chamberlain and lw is gio dos santos.

Sorry about the terrible layout of the post.

Its either tactical ( that the CCCs are not as good as you think) or its down to man management. Eoether way, its hard to say without having more facts.

Try changing you formation, in every season my Juve team fail halfway and changing from 4-2-2-2 to 4-3-1-2 always fixes that for me

What info would you like to know?

Well, its probably a combination of both and its only interesting if it happends on a regulat basis ( i.e not just if yuo are in a slump of form).

If its a tactical problem, the best way is to use the analyzing tool and watch these situation when you fail to score from your CCCs. The definition of a CCC is something in the lines of " A chance that you should convert if everything else falls into place". This means that the game counts a clear chance regardless if the player is out of balance, under pressure, using his weaker foot, is playing with a tactic that has no time wasting at all/ having very limited settings on the players, the player having the chance at the end of a longrun etc. Look at these chances and see if you can spot a pattern

Regarding the man management, it can be that the players feel they are under pressure or are complacent.

Back