What's the best database setting for viewing players without slowing down the game?

wazzawarren

Reaction score
Hi guys,

What do people think is the best setting at the start of the game to allow you to see as many players as possible without massively slowing down the game? How many countries do people select? database size etc?

I normally have it on as low as possible and have UK selected when playing as a BPL team and my laptop still only has 1 star for speed. My laptop is pretty decent too, only 18 month's old and stands up to the spec of some new laptops, so was wondering how much of a difference it makes when upping the database size and selecting multiple countries?

Thanks in advance :)

what i do, i select all the major countries top 2 leagues, set them to view only, so it doesnt use full processing power, and then have the country i wish to start in, open :) then it simulates around the world in your chosen countries, without slowing the game down to much with every detail of the games :P

hope this helps :)

what i do, i select all the major countries top 2 leagues, set them to view only, so it doesnt use full processing power, and then have the country i wish to start in, open :) then it simulates around the world in your chosen countries, without slowing the game down to much with every detail of the games :P

hope this helps :)

Cheers, will try this out on my nest new save

What database size do you use?

Back