Whats The Best Formation For Liverpool And What Players Do You Recommend To Buy!

Reaction score
I am just wondering who do you reckon i should buy on my new liverpool save and what tactics should i play!

JP Woodys tactics are a favourite of mine, (4-4-2 middlesbrough) i think its called. I also think you should try getting a new left back. and perhaps a couple of wingers. perhaps someone like n'zogbia would be a decent signing off the top of my head.

GoalsGalore2011v5. I use that as my tactic on my Liverpool save, With my own bit of editing of the tactic
Im in my 4th season & have won the Preimer League three times in a row & Champions League once

N'Zogbia
Ashley Young
James Rodriguez
Eden Hazard(Is a must signing)
Fabio Conetrao

My Liverpool right now in season four

How much did u get hazard and robin for?

15m at the start of the season for Hazard, Worth it cause hes worth 35m now
I got Robben on a Free in 2012/13 season after he turned down his contract at Bayern & it ran out

K cool just wOndering whether I should sign hazard or not so..

Sign him. A no brainer. I sign him on all my saves.

I would also try to sign kadlec if you can before united or barca snap him up. Cheap, reliable and a great prospect

Some cheap squad options:

Joao Pereira rb - Sporting Lisbon 3.3m release clause
Juan Albin lam/amc/st - Getafe ~3m
Adam Vass dm - Brescia ~2.5-3m

Keep an eye out for Pedro Leon. Real usually transfer list him at the start of the second season, he's ******* sensational, gets around 25 assists a season for me.

I don't care what you say "JayRadford" you have cheated to get that team.

---------- Post added 06/05/2011 at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was 04/05/2011 at 03:48 PM ----------

On the old update i bought Eden Hazard, ruud van nistelrooy, Darren Bent (in January as Torres broke his leg) and Jesus Navas, i sold a few players to help with the budget. and i played 4-2-4. playing like this i won the league with 81 points also winning man utd 4-0 at Anfield and won the europa league.

______________________Torres__________ V. Nistelrooy

___ Hazard_____________________________________________________ Navas

_____________________Gerrard ______________Meireles

____ Aurelio________ Carragher_______________ Agger_______________ Johnson

-----------------------------------------------Reina

Last edited:
I don't care what you say "JayRadford" you have cheated to get that team.

---------- Post added 06/05/2011 at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was 04/05/2011 at 03:48 PM ----------

Of course if i was in my first season, But i was in my 4th season & had been winning everything that im in

My mistake i didnt even read what you where saying just seen your team **** my bad :p

Back