Whats the best game to play online for the xbox 360 at the moment, whats everybody pl

LisaSthalekar

Reaction score
i had an xbox 360 but sold it & got a wii but dont play on the wii unless my mates come round cos its no fun on your own unless you'v got a 360 so you could say that im bored of the wii already & iv'e only had it a month but it doesn't compare to a 360 & never will. Im gonna buy another but have lost touch with whats new & what everyones playing online so could anyone please tell me the best 10 online games that you think are ccccccoooooooollllllllllllllllllllllll & addictive

1. Call of Duty - MW2 - Good game to play online even though it can be frustrated.
2. FIFA10 - You can join a pro club (there are 2 on this site) or just play head-to-head.
3. Battlefield Bad Company 2 - I haven't got it but all my mates are playing it and say it's great.
4. Call of Duty 4 - You can't beat a classic.
5. Gears of War 2 - The updates made it not as good as it used to be, but it's still a good game.
6. Halo 3 - Fun game to play on with your mates.
7. Call of Duty WaW - Not one my favourites but people still play online on it.

I can't really think of any others, but I might later.

I know you asked for online games, but an offline game which is good fun in Assassins Creed 2, I play it if I can't connect to xbox live. ^^)

I agree with most of those... Although playing online be a pro on FIFA can get very fraustrating ;)

I agree with most of those... Although playing online be a pro on FIFA can get very fraustrating ;)

You played with Nath too? :P

You can add Left 4 Dead 2 to that list, really funny game with mates on expert + realism.

If you ever want to see the most played 360 games head over to www.majornelson.com and once a week he posts the top 20.

For those who are lazy:

Xbox 360 Top LIVE Titles (based on UU’s)

1 Modern Warfare 2
2 Halo 3: ODST
3 Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta
4 Halo 3
5 Call of Duty: WaW
6 FIFA 10
7 Battlefield Bad Co. 2
8 GTA IV
9 Call of Duty 4
10 Gears of War 2
11 UFC Undisputed 2010 Demo
12 Splinter Cell Conviction
13 Left 4 Dead 2
14 Skate 3 Demo
15 Forza Motorsport 3
16 NBA 2K10
17 Game Room **
18 Split Second Demo
19 NHL 10
20 Borderlands

You played with Nath too? :P

Frustration not the word mate. good luck with your exam 2mo.

I have to say the best thing for me is fifa Clubs, top notch, even when nathan plays.

Back