What's the Craic?

Reaction score
Well yeah I'm John and I've been an avid fan and player of FM since 03. Still fondly remember my United team from back then with Ferdinand, Lucio, Keane, Davids, Scholes, Ronaldo, Rooney, Henry, RuudTheDudeVanTheManThePistolVanNistel among others ooh what a ****** squad that was. Lucio was the most complete player in the game could play any position his stats were that good. One season I had the league won early and played himself and Rio up front for the laugh and they both scored Lucio got an effing hat trick!. Good memories.

Anyway I've been using this site for the last few months so I said I should sign up. Have come across lots of handy tools I never had in all my years of playing the game. Player role excel spreadsheet calculators, coach calculators and all sorts of other gold. Love reading through the threads great site. I've recently started playing FM 11.3 again and playing probably the most fun save ever with Southampton from League 1 to champions league in 3 seasons. Hooooooooooked.