Whats The Funnest Game You Have Ever Had ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Whats the funnest game you have ever had ? Tell what team/teams you where and what made it so fun.

Lol did u rate ur own thread 5 star XD

funny random things in fm thread maybe?

On FM09 I took over at Bury.. I was 4-0 up to Northampton at half time and lost 5-4 :(
Yes, I resigned straight after.

when playing a network game with my best mate, he was stoke and i was sunderland, i came from 1-0 down on the final day to win 2-1 and relegate him :). considering we are very evenly matched at almost all games, i always love getting one over on him. even better was me proceeding to unsettle shawcross and tuncay and give him no choice but to sell them to me. ah, life's simple pleasures :)

I was managing Stafford Rangers in the Championship on one of my old saves - up two nil against Leeds, both were absolute flukes, meant to be crosses, they hit the woodwork a million times durifng the game. To add insult to injury they proceeded to have three players sent off in the spcae of five mins and one injury. Brilliant.

This one im playing atm. Heskey scored against me :'(

Heskey seems to bang in loads of goals on FM 10, I think they have his rating abit high.

3 - 0 down against Huddersfield at half time.

Darryl Duffy scores 3 and Jo Kuffour scores in the last seconds of the game. I was practically jumping out of my seat XD

In my fifth season with Chelsea, we managed to get to the champions league final against Atletico Madrid, nothing happened for the first 70 minutes then all of a sudden, Aguero bangs in 2 scorching goals in the space of 5 minutes I frantically called out some orders and Neymar, who was on my team at that time answered Aguero with 2 quick goals on the 80th and 84th minute. Heart break though as Aguero completed his hat-trick on the 89th minute. But it was fun to watch and I got a little nervy. Lol

I think it's the game I'M playing atm. Managing Milan 4th season (I know it's not the hardest of challenges, but it's still good fun).

I've managed to go for a season and a half unbeaten (62 league games), and just really dominate the domestic scene.

Other one was taking Bournemouth to the premiership, challenging and sometimes frustrating, but it was great when I made it to the promise land!

Was 2-0 down at home against Wigan (I was Arsenal). It reached around the 60th minute and i started swearing at fm. But then i bring on Arjen Robben and he scores a hat trick and we win 6-2 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.