Whats the highest player value you have in your game? (not due to transfer fee)

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4K

Klippybo

Premium
Reaction score
Self explanitory really and probably more relevant to longer saves

Not someone valued at £100m after they have been bought for that fee but the value say a year after when it goes down to its fair level so to speak.

In my Athletic Bilbao story at the moment I am in 2020 and I have Iker Muniain and Aitor Herrera (my best ever regen) valued at £36m and they have been that set value for 2 years now and not going further. Is £36m the max limit?
View attachment 239917

I currently have someone valued at 36.5 million but i have seen Ronaldo at 50 something million at Madrid, and Pedro was valued at 45 million when he was like 32 after he won world player of the year. He hadn't even had a good year but was the best player in the world cup

i have a young regen who came through my ranks who is now valued at 9m after 1 season playing and seems to be on the increase all the time...he was 2m when he came through at first so a 7m increase in 1 season is quite good...will update after a few more :)

36.5 is the highest I eever got in 2011. I had it for a Kid player who went 5 seasons or so scoring a goal a game in the EPL and sold him off to barca for 72million at the age of 27.

Wanted 120k wages, I said no, Barca gave him 230 :/

I got Mario Gotze worth 40M in dortmund, 2016...But hes not the expensive player, Messi worth 40.5M in Barca

on the new update, Benzema is always 43.5 million in the second season, and he only ever plays 20-25 games in the first year, him and higuain rotate at Real, Real's players all increase, Ramos was worth 30mil and Higuain 35mil

I've seen plenty of regens over £40m who have never moved clubs, never reached £50m though (if I remember correctly, the highest was £49.5m).

Personally the highest i have ever had is 36.5m and he was incredible.

This is the highest in my Man Utd save, for obvious reasons

Highest for my players i saw €41.5 but for some odd reason Messi is now worth €59 and is 30 years old.

Well I still cant get Muniain and Aitor Herrera over £36m!!!! Just won the Euros and Olympics with Spain and Herrera was voted best player and top scorer in the euros but still no increase!

588dab4a49bb70b86004225ea9121837.png

The top 2 were bought for that price, 36.5m is the highest I've seen other than Messi (who was above 50 at one stage IIRC).

588dab4a49bb70b86004225ea9121837.png

The top 2 were bought for that price, 36.5m is the highest I've seen other than Messi (who was above 50 at one stage IIRC).

You wouldnt be Reading by any chance would you?

OOH OOH OOH! My CM Pedro Jose Cidoncha is now valued at £37m! Move over Aitor Herrera lol

Back