• Thread starter Thread starter calcal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

calcal

Reaction score
seriously..whats the point in playing/buying this game..if you dont really do anything yourself? all i see on here is..what team shall i be? what tactics shall i play? what players should i buy? surely thats the whole fun of playing it yourself? lol

whats the point of this thread? people play the game differently

seriously..whats the point in playing/buying this game..if you dont really do anything yourself? all i see on here is..what team shall i be? what tactics shall i play? what players should i buy? surely thats the whole fun of playing it yourself? lol

Why does it matter to you how people play the game? Each to their own. Some people enjoy making tactics, some people enjoy finding players, some people enjoy watching the games, some people are tactically inept, so need people to help them.

seriously....how did you find it(the site). Most likely googled 'how to play FM12'. Some people like to use something different(tactics), struggle to find bargains(players), or just like to chat about the game.

For me, it's a game to get our imagination in, sometime i say to myself: "why don't they use this tactic?", "why don't they buy this player?" etc., so i do it on the game :), so it's about imagination for me

Making tactics is fun but it can be good to sometimes just plug and play with one off this site. And asking what team to be is a good idea if you already know the type of challenge you want, as other people will know the budgets etc of certain teams that would suit you.

However it does **** me off when people make threads as barcelona and ask who to buy. They should take the game back and buy fifa.

Nobody cares.

If you don't like it then why the fudge did you join the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back