What's the quickest way to get Formations learn't?

• Thread starter Thread starter graya17
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

graya17

Reaction score
Hi I need to get my formations learned and maximized before a season starts but seem to have issues doing so.
Whats quickest way of doing this?
Thanks in advance

Hey mate,
- set your match preparation workload to very high (50% of the player training)
- target the teamwork (to maximize the chance of improving the players morale)
- during the preseason, choose only ONE formation (your main one as it will go faster for the players to learn it) and don't pay attention at your coaches being worried at working on only one formation
- when the formation is about 75% fluid, then you can add a 2nd (and a 3rd one if you want to)
- when the 2nd formation (and eventually the 3rd one) is about 75% fluid, then set the workload on normal (30% of the player training)

All this process shouldn't be more than 4, 5 weeks (according to 2 or 3 formations)
- when they're almost fully fluid, set the workload to light or very light (20 or 10% of the player training) to increase the workload of the individual training and help the player to improve his stats
- organize preseason games, at least one or two per weeks if you've a big squad (if you don't coach yourself these games, think about organizing friendly games for your youth and reserve team to make sure to involve the max of players in the 1st team squad)

When all is done, leave a full week with no games before the beginning of the season and make sure your players are 100% ready and happy to start the 1st match. You can then focus on attacking/defending movement or set pieces according to your next opponent (if you prepare games yourself).

Note that that's how I do it (with a bit of experience) but it's not based on anything official from SI, so I could be wrong in somewhere. I hope everything is understandable as english is not my first language.
Anyway, I hope this will help.

Back