• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

nezza6969

Reaction score
hey guys what has the new patch done to make this game better??

all the tactics (including my own best ever tactic) seem to not work it's magic any more so far iv'e lost all 10 of my games by at least 9 goals to none i even got beaten of tamworth 11-2 at home in the league cup what on earth is going on.

iv'e went through 9 season with my Newcastle side winning a total of 20 cups in all competition and being the second richest club in the world 1 mill under Barcelona so please don't say i have to start a new save.

The Match Engine hasn't changed from the patch 13.2.1 to 13.2.2. But if your previous save was the patch 13.1.2 or 13.1.3 I guess it is the new patch's fault, because since these patches, it has changed a lot... And not in the right direction to me.

something is defo wrong here im bottom of the league now scoring 3 goals and conceded 53 in 11 games WTF.

I LOVE this patch. I used to lose with my Oxford United team all the time, now I win every game by at least 9 goals and I signed Messi on a free transfer in my second season.

I LOVE this patch. I used to lose with my Oxford United team all the time, now I win every game by at least 9 goals and I signed Messi on a free transfer in my second season.
Hahahaha, this made me laugh a lot.

If you don't download tactics or use any exploits you can still have an enjoyable experience.

p.s. Neymar now plays for Zonguldak Spor in my second season (6)

something is defo wrong here im bottom of the league now scoring 3 goals and conceded 53 in 11 games WTF.

That's got nothing to do with 13.2.2. They didnt even touch that match engine in that.

That's got nothing to do with 13.2.2. They didnt even touch that match engine in that.

The only correct answer, but I laughed more at the previous two (off-topic) responses. Thanks for the morning laugh :)

Wow, losing every game by 9? How the **** is that happening?

The only correct answer, but I laughed more at the previous two (off-topic) responses. Thanks for the morning laugh :)

Haha, indeed. A lot of perception bias around. There is an ME hotfix in the works though. Release date unknown.

so what exactly has changed in the new patch because this is getting stupid by the minute, just before Christmas i was dominating teams like man u/city, Barcelona and Madrid

i have no idea mate ive used my created tactic for 9 seasons now and had loads of success, and im now trying other ppl download tactics and still no effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back