Whats wrong with fazio?!??!

• Thread starter Thread starter PenguinJr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

PenguinJr

Reaction score
When ever i play Fazio, he seems to got so many cards, i've just been playing him and he's got 4 yellows in 2 matches, is there anyway i can tone down his aggression?

Last edited:
yeah he gets cards a little too often... but he will get u goals from corners... and setpieces change games..

Try setting his tackling to easy. He gets me so many goals and hardly any bookings and I use hard tackling.

hey i just bought fazio i wos wondering can u jus giv me sum tips on what instructions i shud giv him cos iv herd he scores bags of headers so i wos wonderin wot i shud tell him to do :D

Some players are just dirty players and will get carded quite a bit, just drop his tackling down to EASY, it won't stop it all together, but should reduce the amount of cards he gets, in the mean time, make sure you fine him a weeks wages for every red card he gets, as over time his Aggresion stat will start to drop as he learns each red card = no wages!!!

You can fine him every time he gets a redcard for aggresive behaviour,it will reduce after a while

heloooo pls can sum 1 tell me what instructions to give to fazio to get the best out of his headers and jus so he can get goals :D !!!!!

heloooo pls can sum 1 tell me what instructions to give to fazio to get the best out of his headers and jus so he can get goals :D !!!!!

Have your corners inswinging, played into 6yrd box, get him to attack near post or challenge keeper, and send him forward for free kicks, setting them to best header...

Happy now?

Back