When and who should I replace Gerrard with?

• Thread starter Thread starter tat_lfc7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

tat_lfc7

Reaction score
I'm Liverpool obviously, got Steven Gerrard and I usually play him either CM or AM depending on injuries, fatigue, tactics etc. Just wondering if any of you guys know what age I should think about replacing him and who are the ideal replacements. I'm coming to the end in the 2010/11 season. Thanks

What kind of player are you looking for? Classic playmaker, box to box midfielder or a bit of everything - like Gerrard :)

Gerrard is normally good to play until hes about 34. Best replacment is without a doubt Toni Kroos, can play both CM and ACM. if you choose to go with him get him in as soon as possible as he value will only increase

jonjo shelvly is usually **** good by the time gerrard is finished.

Van Der Vaart is normally pushed out to Turkey in my games, check him out before you sign a replacement

I'm thinking of getting Gourcuff or Kroos. Hamsik moved to Manchester City in the first season so he is out the agenda :'( I've scouted a few that have been named (Sissoko, Kroos, Ozil, Van Der Vaart and Shelvey) so i'll get back to everyone.

Hamsik or Fleck
Fleck is a good british cheap replacement but he would be more for the long term

Alrite Mate

Here 4get the rest & buy the BEST!!!!. (Miralem Pjanic Enough said :D.

------------------

in patch 10.3 moussa sissoko turns out very good. his attributes are almost like gerrard.

Jack Rodwell is a great signing he's got the Gerrard facter in the centre of the park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back