danny4690

Reaction score
Posted the following in another thread which raised a question I'd love to hear from other FM users about.

"I've taken Kidderminster Harriers from the Skrill Premier to being an established PL club in 2027. On the way up I used almost exclusively home-grown players, instead asking the board to invest in youth facilities and stadium expansion.

In my Championship season I won the Capital One Cup, and got to the Europa League Semis the next year. Promoted in my third Championship season and 4 seasons in the PL have had finishes ranging from 7th-16th, won the FA Cup, won the Europa League the next year, but in this current season I got knocked out of the group stages of the Europa League and FA Cup 3rd round as I focus on a strong league challenge. Just can't bridge that gap into the top 4. "

It's gotten to the point where the game is so far into the future that it's kind of losing my interest. Obviously I have a loyalty to my own team, but nothing else has any real relevance, I think I've taken Kiddy as far as I can with a home-grown squad and without going mad with transfers which I'd prefer not to do.

My question is, when do other users decide to move clubs or just bite the bullet and start a new game from scratch? I've been toying with the idea for a few weeks now. I've also held off getting FM14 as I've heard mixed reviews and I'm happy enough with the game play in FM13 and squad updates to keep it up to date, from the start anyway.

When I accomplish everything and become at least an icon of the club