When Eagles Dare: Crystal Palace F.C.

Looks like a decent transfer window that - but no outgoings to Chinese teams? Almost all of the interest in my players comes from China!

Nah I've not had any bids from Chinese teams which is unusual

September

Blackburn v Crystal Palace

JgTZ2Ik.png

We show the newly promoted team no mercy as we even pull further ahead after going down to 10 men as its a goal scoring debut by Schick.

Europa League
Young Boys v Crystal Palace

5WSI8Df.png

We set our expectations for the group stages very highly from the off with the only downside being that we had a man sent off for the 2nd game in a row.

Crystal Palace v Brighton

E9nMIG5.png

This was hard to take, 2 up against our biggest rivals and throw it all away in the space of just 3 minutes. It now 1 loss and 2 draws against Brighton.

Carabao Cup 3rd Round
Crystal Palace v Nottingham Forest

UBhpYzh.png

We rotated the squad here hoping that it would still be enough to get through and it looked like we had managed to pull it back twice but sadly we just couldn't do it in penalties and crash out of the cup.

Aston Villa v Crystal Palace

1R6pA01.png

A much better game here and we got off to a fast start through Edwards who is keeping Zaha out the team now before Schick got the vital 2nd to see the game out.

Europa League
Crystal Palace v Sporting CP

2BDypPU.png

This was going to be one of the 2 hardest games in the group with the other being in Portugal and we put in a solid performance and this should see us top the group now as we're 2 from 2 against the 2 hardest teams.

League

0sAqw1b.png

Third in the league after 7 games but the two Manchester teams are already showing they are going to be the 2 clubs fighting it out at the top.

October

I3Pw5S2.png

Three huge games this month against Chelsea, Manchester Untied and Arsenal and I'm sure the Leicester game will be no piece of cake either.

September

Blackburn v Crystal Palace

JgTZ2Ik.png

We show the newly promoted team no mercy as we even pull further ahead after going down to 10 men as its a goal scoring debut by Schick.

Europa League
Young Boys v Crystal Palace

5WSI8Df.png

We set our expectations for the group stages very highly from the off with the only downside being that we had a man sent off for the 2nd game in a row.

Crystal Palace v Brighton

E9nMIG5.png

This was hard to take, 2 up against our biggest rivals and throw it all away in the space of just 3 minutes. It now 1 loss and 2 draws against Brighton.

Carabao Cup 3rd Round
Crystal Palace v Nottingham Forest

UBhpYzh.png

We rotated the squad here hoping that it would still be enough to get through and it looked like we had managed to pull it back twice but sadly we just couldn't do it in penalties and crash out of the cup.

Aston Villa v Crystal Palace

1R6pA01.png

A much better game here and we got off to a fast start through Edwards who is keeping Zaha out the team now before Schick got the vital 2nd to see the game out.

Europa League
Crystal Palace v Sporting CP

2BDypPU.png

This was going to be one of the 2 hardest games in the group with the other being in Portugal and we put in a solid performance and this should see us top the group now as we're 2 from 2 against the 2 hardest teams.

League

0sAqw1b.png

Third in the league after 7 games but the two Manchester teams are already showing they are going to be the 2 clubs fighting it out at the top.

October

I3Pw5S2.png

Three huge games this month against Chelsea, Manchester Untied and Arsenal and I'm sure the Leicester game will be no piece of cake either.

holy jesus how Yenisey did it make it to group stage of EL and how they did it win the russian cup?

October

Chelsea v Crystal Palace

WWmpi0C.png

I'm not quite sure how we managed to win this game but it shows that a sound defence and counter attacking football can work.

Europa League
Crystal Palace v Yenisey Krasnoyarsk

EefIJyT.png

Well the Russian Cup holders were just no match for us at all as we got off to the best possible start with a goal in the opening 17 seconds and after that it was just a matter of how many were we going to score.

Crystal Palace v Manchester United

1ag2P03.png

Well an expected result here and I'm happy to have limited it to just 1

Crystal Palace v Leicester

LxOYQCj.png

It was gutting to concede the goal in the final minute but it was probably a fair result as neither team could really do it.

Arsenal v Crystal Palace

6hnze9e.png

This was a totally undeserved point here as we were totally against the run of play to get the late equaliser and Arsenal should of really had another couple of goals in this game.

League

ilLViT0.png

We hold onto 3rd spot but is it an unrealistic ambition to try and get a Champions League spot this season.

November

Yru6ati.png

With International games then it means there will be a nice short month for us to look forward to​

November

Yenisey Krasnoyarsk v Crystal Palace

qMgBDEb.png

Another nice easy win against the Russians as we have now sealed qualification from the group stages after only 4 games.

Crystal Palace v Wolves

hayQMQ0.png

We got a scare here as we threw away a 2 goal leaf against 10 men but thankfully in the end we were able to make the extra man count and run out big winners

Crystal Palace v Young Boys

CQuEPv0.png

They just didn't have a chance here. In the 2 games against them we have managed to score 12 goals which is just crazy, especially since we didn't play a full strength team.

West Ham v Crystal Palace

3KWmcNz.png

We are really flying here and its always nice to get a big win over another London club.

League

2p5TRj0.png

We've got a small gap between us and fourth along with a game in hand which we'll need to make count.

December

eROh2o5.png

A busy month with 8 games and 2 horrific games to finish the month as well.​

Sorry guys this has come to an end as got to Jan in the 2nd season and managed to sign Dele Ali and John Stones and sitting 2nd in the league so flown to close to the sun and lost interest