When i try a loan the, player always says no

• Thread starter Thread starter JordBord
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

JordBord

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm currently managing Bromley, and we were going so well that all the other teams decided that it would be a good tactic if they went in hard on my match winning player's, and the best ones got injured :O

We have a very small squad but I didn't worry as i realised that loaning would be the best option, so my assistant went out to find some good loan deals specific to the positions were we had no players to fill, we found a midfielder from MK Dons who looked great and he did indeed come but we still needed a left midfielder and my assistant couldn't find anyone.

When i decided to look for some myself I felt like I was spoilt for choice, with players from Kakuta at chelsea to Danny Stevens at Torquay, and i found that i could offer a loan deal were i wouldn't have to pay the players wages at all that was always accepted by the club, BUT NOT THE PLAYER! :@

Why is this?
Is it to do with bromleys part-time reputation, their non-league status or the fact that i wasn't going to pay the players wages (we have a terrible wage budget) I need help as i have seen other threads were people say they've got Kakuta, however please note that in my case chelsea did not accept my loan offer to them for him as he was on their bench (not a euphamism!)

Other details:
1st season
Bromley
Blue square south
Cant think of anything else!

I think it's the fact you are Bromley. Some players are too proud and up themselves to play for a team that they deem 'not good enough'.

For example I played as Leeds and Song from Arsenal would not even join me then...

I don't see a way around it, bar winning their league I suppose.

Look for those who are willing to come to your squad.

Suprised that Danny stevens wouldn't come though, he's only 2 leagues above

I'll have a fish around later, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make Bromley more attractive in the mean time, apart from winning the league because in my current position thats going to be hard (until the injuries go away)

Back