When to reduce match preparation workload?

• Thread starter Thread starter god7father
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 6K

god7father

Reaction score
I currently have my match preparation workload set at very high when should i reduce this level? when all areas of the tactic are "fluid", I am in the second month of my season.

I always keep it very high throughout pre-season then reduce is as the season begins.

Yeah I agree. Leave it to your assistant after you start the season and all are fluid. If you feel he isn't good enough then do it yourself. I find either way is ok.

You stay classy......

I leave it as high most of the season on teamwork as I play possession tactics..

If playing a different tactic then high/defending/attacking etc..

but it rarely drops below high, sometimes average if I dont change my tactics for a season or two.. but I change them nearly every match :P

Match preparation only effects how familiar the players are with the tactic, so having it on anything other than very low when your team has 100% learned your tactic will be taking away time from their training schedules.

Match preparation only effects how familiar the players are with the tactic, so having it on anything other than very low when your team has 100% learned your tactic will be taking away time from their training schedules.

I agree, and changed to offensive set pieces the all season. I don't like to fail penalty kicks and the free kicks have a very good percentage of success (about 10 per season)

Back