Edd1920

Reaction score
I started a new game - unemployed, Sunday league experience.

At the beginning of the game, I took the 30 highest ranked countries in Europe and split them into 10 groups of 3 with the intention of playing 3 countries at a time, then moving up the ladder when I got bored, at which point I simply replaced one country from the group I was playing with one from the next group up.

So - starting at the bottom, the lowest ranked group consisted of Hungary, Slovenia & Slovakia. The first team to accept me was a Hungarian team; Szeged 2011. Anyway, I have now managed 13 teams in as many countries, and am now in 2050, finally in England & managing my supported team Liverpool which was meant to be my end goal.

However, having discovered (much like real life) that Liverpool's last title win was 1990, I thought I'd win one (which I did), then finish.

Then I found out that Man Utd have 31 league titles ...do I have the inclination to chase this down??

I think that depends on your history as a manager. Seems like that this manager likes to migrate to new teams and new challenges, rather than saying with one as a loyal manager. Perhaps he is more out for fame and glory than the love of one club and its fans. So, I'd say, based on that he should aim for greater glory than Liverpool.