When will the 50.000+ Facepacks be released?

• Thread starter Thread starter Vance77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Vance77

Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been asked but I couldn't find a similar thread about it.

Just wondering if there is a release date for the 50,000+ facepack?

Well the current one works with FM12 so by 'released' I assume you mean players are updated so that the 1% of kit you can see is the right colour?

Yes, that's what I mean. I'm pretty sure last year's was created from scratch because most players had an updated picture.

But yeah, just wondering if there's any plans to release a new/updated facepack?

Why to release same thing twice, they will probably update the current one with new pictures

Maybe because player's change their appearance? I don't know.

Was just wondering if there's a date for an update.

Maybe because player's change their appearance? I don't know.

Was just wondering if there's a date for an update.

just use the one you've already got and built that up, that's what I've done got it all up-to-date 3.12

Unlikely they will make a whole new one. The one for FM10 had numerous updates that replaced outdated pictures/kits. The FM11 was a shambles imo due to squabbles over hosting and the creators insistance that the file should be downloaded in a number of seperate torrents and then put together by the user.

If an update/whole new pack is released it won't be for a good few weeks after the release of the full game.

Well thanks for the info', Jake. Will probably just use the old one until a new one is released.

Back