• Thread starter Thread starter Bluerock20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerock20

Reaction score
what a piece of **** fm 2013 is i mean it is not realistic the fact ure player stands there with ball for 5 mins gets tacked and dont run back the fact players run past youre players and there is no tackles put in they no theres problems well fuking fix them

what a piece of **** fm 2013 is i mean it is not realistic the fact ure player stands there with ball for 5 mins gets tacked and dont run back the fact players run past youre players and there is no tackles put in they no theres problems well fuking fix them

There is nothing wrong with the game. It isn't like nobody is winning, it is just a few people that aren't very good at making tactics/won't accept that you can use downloaded tactics anymore. Most people are doing fine!

Wait, wait, dude...how can you say that "there is nothing wrong"? Every game has some bugs, blahblah, and this game needs fixing. I mean in one match concede twice when opponent's winger crosses by the touchline to your GK, nobody is by that GK and he throws it in his own net. After two games same scenario. Then ragequit without saving. Playing those games again and again that crossing thing. If it would be normal goal, I would be Ok with that, but this is just ridiculous. (and yea, my GK is 4*)
Similar to this Another Football Manager 2013 BUG! - YouTube
Have your opinion and say whatever you want, but please, don't say that "there is nothing wrong with the game"

Wait, wait, dude...how can you say that "there is nothing wrong"? Every game has some bugs, blahblah, and this game needs fixing. I mean in one match concede twice when opponent's winger crosses by the touchline to your GK, nobody is by that GK and he throws it in his own net. After two games same scenario. Then ragequit without saving. Playing those games again and again that crossing thing. If it would be normal goal, I would be Ok with that, but this is just ridiculous. (and yea, my GK is 4*)
Similar to this Another Football Manager 2013 BUG! - YouTube
Have your opinion and say whatever you want, but please, don't say that "there is nothing wrong with the game"

Fine. There is nothing particularly wrong with this game.

I have conceded just 2 goals in 14 games (and they were both in 1 game - a 3-2 away win over Zenit)

Last edited:
I agree there is a lot of **** in the game when you watch the matches. Totally unrealistic. It's not about tactics at all as if you give tactics like this to 12 yr olds in real life they would cope and this is meant to be the closest game to real life management. Just looks at what you can find on YouTube lol. Defensive glitch - Football Manager 2013 - YouTube

well instead of complaining about them here why not post the bugs/flaws on the official SI forum?

Please learn to spell, punctuate, and use the appropriate thread for your rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back