Where can we find the best price & quality guarantee ?

mbaudrier

Reaction score
All is in the question, where can we find best prices for the official game ?

I bought it on gamefly last year for 24.49£ and that was the official game (they gave me a serial key to install on steam).

I just would like to be sure that Sports Interactive are paid for my purchase you know..

£24 at Greenmangaming with the 20% voucher that runs out tomorrow afternoon.

Won't find many more reputable sellers than GMG, great site.

£20.99 at CDKeys. £19.94 with a 5% discount code if you like their facebook page

£24 at Greenmangaming with the 20% voucher that runs out tomorrow afternoon.

Won't find many more reputable sellers than GMG, great site.

Just ordered now at that price |)

Also just told the other half on a skype call and she just shook her head at me :D

Buyer beware when purchasing from third party sites. Even GreenManGaming have quite a few unhappy customers. If you can afford it, I strongly advise to purchase through Steam. If not, do yourself a favor and do a thorough research of whatever site you're planning to buy from.

the thing is I don't want to pay 20£ if Sports Interactive is not paid in return..

How to be sure that these sites don't sell stolen CD keys ?

the thing is I don't want to pay 20£ if Sports Interactive is not paid in return..

How to be sure that these sites don't sell stolen CD keys ?

Well.. SEGA would be the ones getting the money, and they're [probably] paid the same amount regardless of if you pay GAME £30 or a CDKey store £20. In some cases the games are Russian, however this is always clearly labelled. I would imagine this would effect how much the publisher receives for the game, so if you're looking to keep the moral high ground, avoid that avenue!

I find it hard to believe there's such a thing as a "stolen" CD key but I could be wrong.

I find it hard to believe there's such a thing as a "stolen" CD key but I could be wrong.

Not sure about stolen per sé, but some of these third party sites definitely operate in a grey area, to say the least. I bought FM 13 through such a site, and had the game disappear completely from my Steam Library a couple months after. I sent them an e-mail and got a new copy, but still. It's obvious there was something fishy there, so I never used that site again.

Not sure about stolen per sé, but some of these third party sites definitely operate in a grey area, to say the least. I bought FM 13 through such a site, and had the game disappear completely from my Steam Library a couple months after. I sent them an e-mail and got a new copy, but still. It's obvious there was something fishy there, so I never used that site again.

I would disagree, only because I've only ever used "reputable" CD key stores.

If in doubt go to DLCompare.com - they have most of the legal CD key stores on there.

If your wanting to ensure the money goes to SI why wouldn't you just purchase off steam or instore somewhere that way you don't need to worry. Last year i'm sure I got my game off Woking FC (cant be certain it was them) but alot of lower league clubs were selling the game at a good price, Don't know what the reason was & if they'll do it again but worth a look out.

Wish I had waited now, GMG have a 27% discount code bringing the game to £21.90, still £24 isn't bad

I would disagree, only because I've only ever used "reputable" CD key stores.

If in doubt go to DLCompare.com - they have most of the legal CD key stores on there.

Not really sure what you're disagreeing with here. That some third party sites operate in a legal grey area? I would say that's basically a fact, at least that's what I discovered through my experience a couple years ago. And considering how many of these sites have lots of complaints on various review sites, I'm obviously not alone.

I recommend you all use green man gaming they will have you BETA code shipped to you instantly upon release.

If someone is offering a code that gets you 25% off then great.

Last edited:
Hey lads/ladies greenmangaming is doing it for £22.50 with this code P65PW6-F9B91D-TW2AG2 you get the beta access aswell use this link and you get 2 pound and i do aswell code runs out at 4pm on tuesday Green Man Gaming

So will the game be worth preordering? Do you lads reckon it'll be worth getting? o:

It's always worth pre-ordering mate, it's FM!

On a side note, these online CD key sellers never sell CD keys that work in Singapore. I have to purchase my games at full price all the time. Shame.