Where do I go from here?

• Thread starter Thread starter PurpleAki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

PurpleAki

Reaction score
Right so I was Arsenal manager for 3 years, won 2 premier league trophies and a few domestic cups. Then I took 6 months out before taking the reigns at a 7th placed Real Madrid in January where I ended up doing the treble in that year. I plan on doing one more year at Madrid so I can play in the World Club Cup for the 1st time.

Here's what I left behind at Arsenal and what I have now at Madrid:

View attachment 257108View attachment 257109

Right so now my question, where do I go after that? I'm set on making this a long lasting save, so I need to make the right choice. Any ideas?

Let me know if you need to know any other info

Cheers

You could try International Management and go for the World Cup. Or you could try and win the domestic league in all the major european leagues (so france, germany etc would be next). Or you could turn your save into a Pentagon challenge and head to a different continent.

Never heard of Douglas before, but my suggestion is to try to find a better LW & maybe a new CB.
May be 'cause I hate Di Maria with a passion, but he's never performed for me.
Someone like Hulk should be able to do the job!

You could try International Management and go for the World Cup. Or you could try and win the domestic league in all the major european leagues (so france, germany etc would be next). Or you could turn your save into a Pentagon challenge and head to a different continent.
Managed Team GB, Ivory Coast, Uruguay and Brazil over this save, are the french and german leagues good to manage in? Might try them, PSG always underachieve so I might have a go there.

Never heard of Douglas before, but my suggestion is to try to find a better LW & maybe a new CB.
Di Maria has been one of my most consistent performers and I've just bought Phil Jones, he'll go into the starting XI

Di Maria has been one of my most consistent performers and I've just bought Phil Jones, he'll go into the starting XI
oh and check the picture, Hulks in there, once again haven't put him in yet

I think he wants to know what team to be next, not how to improve his current team. :)

Managed Team GB, Ivory Coast, Uruguay and Brazil over this save, are the french and german leagues good to manage in? Might try them, PSG always underachieve so I might have a go there.
PSG would be good + they have lots of money ;)

Not sure what year you're in, but i get the impression that Hulk would be too old to be a good deal anymore, @Kytz' suggestion :)

I think he wants to know what team to be next, not how to improve his current team. :)

PSG would be good + they have lots of money ;)
The issue I have with that is - and it may sound pathetic - but being this far in it seems like almost all of the 'desirable' players... I now own or are at Arsenal. Do you get what I mean?

The issue I have with that is - and it may sound pathetic - but being this far in it seems like almost all of the 'desirable' players... I now own or are at Arsenal. Do you get what I mean?
Then maybe the Pentagon Challenge and a new Continent is what you need. You will be forced to use players you probably never heard of.

Then maybe the Pentagon Challenge and a new Continent is what you need. You will be forced to use players you probably never heard of.
Will I still maintain a good reputation if I go to a much smaller club? Just in case I want to return to top management

Did you load leagues in different continent? If you loaded the brazilian league then you should play there. after a while the top clubs from brazil become richer than most european clubs and there is a lot of competition there. You also get great regens. I would suggest taking over at Sao Paulo or Santos if you are going for a top club or Gremio/Cruzeiro as a mid table team

try blackpool fc or someone in the championship or the second division of a nation and make them champions league material

Why not try to win things with average teams. Whats the point in going to france to be psg

Back