Where Do I Save Logos/Kits/Tactics Etc? (No FM12 Folder In SI Folder In My Documents)

Reaction score
I don't know where to save my graphics + tactics after downloading them. I don't see a Football Manager 2012 Folder unlike my FM2011 Folder. (Btw, I installed my game via Steam). What should I do?

Thanks.

Simply create the folder...

\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\Graphics

I downloaded through Steam and have a FM12 file in MyDocs... creating one should work though.

I downloaded through Steam and have a FM12 file in MyDocs... creating one should work though.

Face packs work but having trouble with the logos, despite setting up the graphics file and reloading skins. Any help would be great. I prefer the game with all the add ons... so if someone knows who to fix this let me know. It has work in previous FM, but 12 has been a problem.

Face packs work but having trouble with the logos, despite setting up the graphics file and reloading skins. Any help would be great. I prefer the game with all the add ons... so if someone knows who to fix this let me know. It has work in previous FM, but 12 has been a problem.

I managed to get kits and logo's to work by going into the preferences and unticking the option above 'reload skins on confirm' ... cannot remember the actual name of it though?

havent added any face packs yet though.

In your graphics folder, create another folder and name it 'logos'. Put the logo pack in their and it should then work.

Not worked, any more ideas please

These are the files and the location
Football manager 2012/Graphics/Logos
Club logos.fmf
Competition logos.fmf
International Team logos.fmf

Not worked, any more ideas please

These are the files and the location
Football manager 2012/Graphics/Logos
Club logos.fmf
Competition logos.fmf
International Team logos.fmf

The file types are wrong. If its graphics it should be in a .png format or another picture format. Have you unzipped them?

Try downloading this: Standard Premier League Logos 11/12 + Comps - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats . Unzip it in the 'logo' folder restart your game and see if it works.

Cheers, I'll give it a go.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Worked a treat, cheers fella. Any international logos available?

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

The file types are wrong. If its graphics it should be in a .png format or another picture format. Have you unzipped them?

Try downloading this: Standard Premier League Logos 11/12 + Comps - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats . Unzip it in the 'logo' folder restart your game and see if it works.

Cheers, I'll give it a go.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

No worries mate. Not yet, in the next few weeks there will be an increase on downloads for FM12, just keep an eye on the Download section.

I placed my logos in Sports Interactive-FM12-Graphics-Logos and nothing comes up in my game...

I have never had any problems with these before.

Any help?

I placed my logos in Sports Interactive-FM12-Graphics-Logos and nothing comes up in my game...

I have never had any problems with these before.

Any help?

Have you restarted your game?

Check these steps:

My Documents // Sports Interactive // Football Manager 2011 // graphics // logos // unzip file.

Then restart your game, see if that works.

Have you restarted your game?

Check these steps:

My Documents // Sports Interactive // Football Manager 2011 // graphics // logos // unzip file.

Then restart your game, see if that works.

I tried that; i unzipped my downloaded file into the logo folder and restarted my game and still nothing happened.

do you have config files in with the logos ?
Do you have skin cache unticked ?

Also the guy with the .fmf file if you use the resource archiver that comes with fm then it unzips the fmf files and makes them work in game

do you have config files in with the logos ?
Do you have skin cache unticked ?

Also the guy with the .fmf file if you use the resource archiver that comes with fm then it unzips the fmf files and makes them work in game

Thank you very much - i feel like a right noob now -.-

Still can't get the Real Competition Names sorted out. I have deleted the Fake file in FM 12, and replaced with the Real Names file I used in FM 11, but no good. Any ideas?

do you have to start a new season when you add the kits and logo's??