Where is Stefan de Vrij in FM2013?

ollieman1998

Reaction score
Hello, I am currently in my first season with Norwich and I am in a solid 11th position, but have decided I need a new defender and would like to sign Feyenoord defender Stefan de Vrij. However, when I search for him and look through the Feyenoord team, I can't find him anywhere. I know he is on the game as I have seen reviews and pictures of him, anyone got any advice? I can provide a screenshot of me searching for him if required.

Hello, I am currently in my first season with Norwich and I am in a solid 11th position, but have decided I need a new defender and would like to sign Feyenoord defender Stefan de Vrij. However, when I search for him and look through the Feyenoord team, I can't find him anywhere. I know he is on the game as I have seen reviews and pictures of him, anyone got any advice? I can provide a screenshot of me searching for him if required.

Go to Feyenoord. In transfer history you can see all the deals and from there find De Vrij.

Type him in the search bar? Or maybe you don't have the Eredivisie loaded?

Found out why, it is because I didn't select the Erdevise so he isn't on my game, so it is my own fault, thanks for your help though guys :)

Back