I've decided to pre-order FM16 but I don't know where I should get it from.
InstantGaming are doing a great deal of £27.77 (Buy Football Manager 2016 (+ Early Access) Steam) with early access but I was wondering if there are any problems with it. I don't really want to have to go through any hassle to play the beta
http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/football-manager-2016
They sent my code over a month ago. Really recommend.

Yeah, get games go is really good, pre-ordered yesterday for £26.59 with EGL code. & recieved game literally within 30 seconds

ive pre ordered mine on the 18th october from amozon pretty good comes with the reality documentry dvd all so still not had my beta code for it yet cost me £34.99

Without a doubt green man gaming because u get 22% off their price which takes it down considerably and u also get £2.00 back into your account using this link ill provide, u then get a referral code of your own to start earning more credit u constantly get discount codes its a great little site iv used for years.

PC Games Download - Green Man Gaming

How long did it take to get your code? I just bought it from get games and the money has gone from account but no code and says waiting to process my payment

How long did it take to get your code? I just bought it from get games and the money has gone from account but no code and says waiting to process my payment

I ordered mine from Get Games and got the code within a minute.

I ordered mine from Get Games and got the code within a minute.
Did you use paypal to pay? When I go to my orders all I get is Your order is currently processing, it will become available when payment has finished processing. Please check back shortly.

Did you use paypal to pay? When I go to my orders all I get is Your order is currently processing, it will become available when payment has finished processing. Please check back shortly.

No mate, I used my card. If you used PayPal that'll probably be why you've not received it yet as I think it normally takes a while for the payment to be processed.

No mate, I used my card. If you used PayPal that'll probably be why you've not received it yet as I think it normally takes a while for the payment to be processed.

I figured it was the paypal thing, I just got my code, was not too bad think it took about 30 mins till I got it

If price isn't an issue just get it on Steam, **** these sites that sell it for a few pounds cheaper.