wizzywig27

Reaction score
I started a few network games with a mate, the first one I was Sheff U and jumped before I was pushed just before Christmas. Next I decided to manage Brighton, and was 19th place and sacked before December. I then decided to come to these boards for help as the tactics on those two games were downloaded ones, which after reading here I understand they dont work. I then decided to manage Spurs and set my team up as follows:

LLoris - GK
Fryers - LB - Attack
Subotic - CB - Defend
Verthongen - CB - Defend
Walker - RB - Attack

Bale - LW - Attack
Sandro - CM - DLP
Dembele - CM - BBM
Lennon - RW - Attack

Willian - AM/Playmaker

Adebayor - TQ/DLF

I set up shouts as follows - Play out of defence, push up higher, pass to feet, play through defence, work ball into box, retain possession.

TI - Short passing, hard tackling, very fluid and attacking, man marking, drill crosses, more roaming and push up.

This gave mixed results, i found myself conceding lost of late goals, I was 2-0 up at home to QPR and got beat 3-2 - this was the final straw, I read yet more posts on here and decided to change things around, so I went with the following:

LLoris - GK
Fryers - LB - Attack
Subotic - CB - Defend
Verthongen - CB - Defend
Walker - RB - Attack

Bale - IF - Attack
Sandro - DM - DM - Defend
Dembele - CM - BBM
Willian - CM - AP - Attack
Lennon - RW - Attack

Adebayor - TQ

Now this so far has been a revelation, however my players seem to have become 'bored of it' - I went on a winning run of six games in league, beating Everton away amongst others. I won my EURO league games 8-1 then 7-1, my only blip in that run was against Kobenhavn and I forgot to apply the shouts, either way afterwards I was back to normal - winning and playing well.

I then came up against Man Utd away and lost 2-0, then I played Arsenal home, they had a ma sent off and I drew 0-0 (20 shots to their 2) - then I played Sunderland and got beat 2-1 away and they are bottom of the league - again conceding in the last 2-3 minutes. I understand this may have just been a slump, but the players attitude seems to have changed as well, when giving team talks they all go red, they dont seem to want it anymore and I am scared this will go **** up!

so my question is, should I change something? It seemed to work so well for me, then it just seems to have gone belly up, players cant score, cant defend and seem moody.

any help of advice is always welcomed.

Thanks