Where's My Home?

• Thread starter Thread starter Telstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 915

Telstar

Reaction score

Hi! You may know me from TV ads or from watching a Real Madrid or a Manchester United game. You may be thinking "Hey, his talking about Cristiano Ronaldo!", but that is false. I'm talking about someone much more special and better. A true legend. A name everyone knows.

I am David Beckham and this is my story.

View attachment 194068

The last years I had studied for coaching badges. Now that I have them all, I've decided to start managing.

View attachment 194067

I just gotta find meself a club.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is going to be a journeyman save. Will stay at a club max 2 years and will try to win everything I can in that time. Also I will be looking to spend as much money I can with each club.

After couple months of searching for a job, I finally got one. I drove to France for my job.

View attachment 194052

View attachment 194051

My first managing job is France. Just where I ended my footballer career. It's quite symbolic if you think about it.

It's actually a great job if not for it's position in the league.

View attachment 194050

The team has potential and I'm going to suck it all out from them. I'm going to be like Jose Mourinho, a short term success. But I'm not going to destroy the team like him. I'm going to do it even worse. Success is my mothaf*cking name.

View attachment 194046

I've been here, in Saint-Etienne, for more than 5 months. And I have done well. Goals blazing here and there. Crowd cheering my name. Again. That is all
I heard when I was a player and now as manager I hear it all again.

I'm a superstar. I brought AS Saint-Etienne from 18th position to eleventh. Beat Monaco and PSG. I've gotten us to the Europa League Quarter Final and Coup de France Semi-Final. If anyone is the man, it is me. I AM THE MAN.

And you know what happened. Cristian Poulsen, a thirty six year old central midfielder, demanded more god **** game time. So I sent him where the sun doesn't shine. He got quite mad and dissappointed. Oh and two of his teammates are against him too. Today was a good day.

Stepped into my office, made some tea and sat down behind my desk. Opened my laptop, clicked on Mozilla Firefox, typed in gmail.com and logged in. I had gotten an email from the chairman. It said they were looking to extend my contract. It was an easy decision. I sent back letter with a large "NO" written on it.

I closed my laptop and sipped my tea. It was delicious. I thought where I should go next. Maybe England or Germany. Or why not even Russia. They do have great players there and clubs with good finances. Clubs with whom to win cups and leagues and teams to destroy financially.

europe-flags-labeled.gif

Back