Wherever The Wind May Take Me.. - My FM14 Journey

Josh362

Reaction score
View attachment 460632

July 2013
AS Roma appoint Malin

View attachment 460631

AS Roma have today confirmed the appointment of young and inexperienced Italian Josh Malin. The appointment comes on the back of Rudi Garcia's resignation after a short period in charge. Roma have issued a club statement which reads; "AS Roma are proud to welcome Malin as our new manager and wish him the best in his time to come at this wonderful club. We would also like to take this opportunity to thank Rudi Garcia for his brief but beneficial spell at the club and to wish him the best of luck in the future. More to follow."

The choice of manager may surprise many as the new man is so inexperienced, but Malin has vowed to succeed with the club and ended his brief interview with "judge me at the end of my time and then we'll see who is laughing." A bold statement which shows the hunger and desire of the young man and many AS Roma fans have flooded fan sites and forums with their support claiming he will be a breath of fresh air and that he can expect nothing short of a kings welcome.

The inexperienced Italian has signed a one-year deal with the club which has the option of a further 3 years should both parties agree to take up the deal. More to come as we receive it at www.skysports.com/asroma/news

NOTE: I've just started this save so any recommendations or ideas are welcome and I'll be looking to get an update out later tonight! Hope you all enjoy