Which cb for Arsenal...Howedes, Musacchio or Aldierwiereld?

• Thread starter Thread starter Nando9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

Nando9

Reaction score
I have just accepted the Arsenal job after my 3rd season with Roma.
I am in need of a centre back.
Have had 15m a bid ccepted for Alderwiereld from Sunderland, he wants 92k a week.
Also had a 18.5m bid accepted for Musacchio who wants 115k a week.
And finally had a 19m bid accepted for Howedes who wants 130k a week.

Obviously the centre back i chose will be first choice with Vermaelen.

PSG want more for Sakho. Kjaer is at Man City. I could try Hummels. Would like to know who the best defender is out of the lot i said including Hummels?

Subotic is at Man City aswel, as are most of the wonderkids lol!

Howedes. Hands down. I love to sign him, and as of yet has never let me down o.O

howedes is the best out of those 3 but hummels better than all of them

If Sakho's costing too much I'd also go for Höwedes. Hummels was bit injuryprone last time I signed him. Höwedes on the other hand has always been rock solid.

Why don't you try some homegrown talent like
R.Shawcross
G.Cahill
or even S.Dann

Why don't you try some homegrown talent like
R.Shawcross
G.Cahill
or even S.Dann

Arsenal have plenty of hg talent, plus i have kept my Roma save and they are in need of a centre back.

I think i will go for Howedes for Arsenal and for my Roma save i will try out Hummels.

Go with Howedes mate, he's the best choice, and does wonders in my schalke save, my france nat.team-juventus save and some others

How about Phil Jones?
Signed him for Spurs in my first season and since signing (£15m) he kept out Ledley King, William Gallas, Johnathon Woodgate, Younes Kaboul and Sebastian Bassong and formed a great partnership with Michael Dawson. He scores a few goals from set pieces too. With the right training he becomes a quality centre back.

Back